Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Inventory of Being

Tammy Maine
43
sensitive and friendly
happy go lucky
dependable, old fashioned, and easy going
I love decorating
I am the 3rd of 5 children
I like flower and vegetable gardens
I love hiking and beachcombing
I hope for unity among people
I believe in working together for the common good
I know that I can be better
I don't understand hate and homelessness
My heroes are Bill Gates, Anne and Nancy Wilson, and my mother
I hate mean people
I can't live without my morning cup of coffee
I spend to much money on eating out at restraunts
If I were rich I would give it away to the poor
I wish for peace, love and happiness
helpful, pleasant, friendly
Arts and Science, to bring out my creative side
my name is Tammy and this is me

No comments:

Post a Comment