Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Lively Style

1. The volatile outbursts coming from the reactor precipitate questioning the future validity of nuclear power.
2. The City Council regrets the unfortunate postage incident involving the R.T.D.A. grant fund aplication mailing.
3. The greasy juice running from a pork chop and down Jim Bobs chin turned my stomache.
4.For sale: vintage,solid oak, antique bureau with brass handles.
5. Our goal is for everyone to have fun.
6. My roomates 80's style mullet and tight straight leg jeans make him look like a geek,
but he's actually a pretty cool guy.
7..The inciting book " The Looters Guide to Riot Prone Cities." has my weird friend Eddie considering changing locations.
8.We gulped down the savory wild oats soup.
9.Warren Peace stood up and jumped for joy as his cat " Chairman Meow" was
announced the winner of the pet show.
10. The new breatharian diet made my empty stomache growl, and my body lifeless

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked that assignment too. You did a great job on your word choices.

    ReplyDelete